Faber Construction is looking for a full-time Project Coordinator for our Woodinville office. This position supplies administrative support to the project management team and facilitates the office coordination for multiple construction projects. Faber Construction is a growing dynamic company that seeks the talent of an individual that is motivated, and has a great work ethic. You will be empowered to grow with the company.
Responsibilities to include but not limited to below:
- Provide clerical/administrative support for project managers, including assisting with the distribution of required documents and correspondence, setting up and maintaining job starts/buy outs, and creating/maintaining master filing systems.
- Contract Administration: create, produce, and execute meeting minutes, contracts, submittals, RFI's (Request for Information), Purchase Orders, Drawings and Specifications, Punch lists, etc.
- Act as a liaison between Project Managers, Clients, and Subcontractors.
- Coordinate/facilitate contract close-out requirements.
- High School diploma (or equivalent). Associates Degree preferred
- Ideal candidate will have 2+ years of experience in construction management, commercial general contracting, or related field
- Ability to handle multiple projects and support multiple employees' administrative needs with minimum supervision is essential
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Extreme attention to detail
- Superior accuracy and proficiency in accounting processes
- Ability to work effectively under pressure and meet monthly deadlines
- Proficient in Project Management software including MS Office, MS Excel, MS Word
Join a fun and knowledgeable team and growing company. If you are ready for more than a job and seek a career with a respected contractor then we want to hear from you! Visit Faber Construction -- faberconstruction.com, to find out more about us.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and offer a competitive compensation package include 401(k) and insurance benefits. Salary DOE.
- visit faberconstruciton.com/careers and apply online
- fax your resume to 360.354.0335
- apply in person at our office from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm